Introducing the revolutionary CleanStation air purifier
- Featuring Disinfecting Filtration System (DFS) technology
- Initially developed for the US Department of Defense
This Class II medical device is the only residential system that safely removes all three classes of Air Contaminants:
- Bio-aerosols and Microorganisms
- Volatile Organic Compounds
Benefits of good indoor air quality
- Healthier environment for you and your children
- Improved quality of life for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Cleaner environment with less dust, dirt and odors
- 84% of users report sleeping better
- 94% experience symptom relief from allergies
- Peace of mind that you provide and enjoy a cleaner, safer environment
Exclusive Features of the CleanStation air purifier
- Provides 365 days a year of air purification
- Only system to safely remove AND destroy viruses, bacteria, mold, and fungi
- Removes particles at 99.99% – better then HEPA filtration
- Has a 9 stage patented filtration and adsorption system
- Quiet without losing crucial air flow capacity
- 100% sealed for 0% leakage
- Filter replacement indicator light
- Pre and post filters for maximum purification
Frequently Asked Questions about the CleanStation Air Purifier
How is the CleanStation system different from a HEPA filter?
There are three major differences between the CleanStation air purifier and a HEPA filter:
- The CleanStation air purifier uses patented germicidal technology that was developed for the department of defense and is now used in this air purifier, that kills the unwanted microorganisms. HEPA filters TRAP microorganisims but do not KILL them. So, the HEPA filters actually become a breeding ground of viruses, bacteria, mold and fungi.
- The CleanStation air purifier is quieter. HEPA filters are so dense that they restrict the air flow. To compensate, they must increase the motor RPM, which makes it louder.
- The CleanStation air purifier traps MORE particles at a proven 99.99% at the 0.3 micron level.
Is it portable?
- Yes. It only weighs 30 pounds and it comes with castor wheels to roll the unit.
How big of a space does it purify?
- The optimal coverage for germ-killing efficiency is 1000 square feet.
Where should I place the CleanStation?
- Because it has a 360 degree air intake, you can place it anywhere in the room. The best room to place it is in your bedroom, where you spend most of your time indoors.
I have three children, whose bedroom should it go into?
- Since the CleanStation system can cover approximately 1000 sq ft, you can place it in a central sleeping location and it will purify more than just one bedroom. Many parents put the air purifier where the adult or child with the most allergy or asthma problems sleeps.
How long do the filters last?
- The two filters should be replaced every year. Both filters have an indicator light that illuminates when the filter needs to be replaced. It you have water treatment equipment, the technician can replace the filters at the same time you have your annual service.
How long until I notice a difference?
- Most people start to notice a difference in the air right away.
What is the warranty?
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty against defects.