Drinking Water Systems
Featuring the Always Fresh and the Reverse Osmosis.
Both systems are considered a Point of Use System meaning it’s usually installed at your kitchen sink
The first option is…
The Always Fresh
- It’s a special filter that fits underneath your sink.
- You don’t need a separate faucet, just run your cold water and it instantly removes many harmful contaminants including MTBE, VOC’s, Lead, Parasites, Cysts like Giardia and Cryptosporidium, chlorine and more.
- The cartridge filter is so easy to change- even your husband/wife/partner can do it!
- The filter lasts up to one year for most households.
- And we can easily connect it to your ice-maker and refrigerator water.
- It doesn’t remove coliform bacteria or sodium. For bacteria you need an Ultra Violet Light system. And for sodium you need a Reverse Osmosis.
The second option is…
The Reverse Osmosis System
- It removes a wide range of contaminants including sodium, flouride and more.
- It’s saves you a ton of money when compared to bottled water.
- Most bottled water from the store is RO water with minerals added to it.
- It has a designated faucet installed next to your regular kitchen faucet.
Comparison between the Always Fresh and a Reverse Osmosis
|ALWAYS REFRESH||REVERSE OSMOSIS|
|Usually installed at kitchen sink||x||x|
|Methyl tert-Butyl Ether (MTBE)||x||x|
|Lead 6.5 pH||x||x|
|Lead 8.5 pH||x||x|
|Volatile Organic Chemicals||x||x|
|Taste and Odor||x||x|
|Uses separate faucet||x|
|Flourides||x (with booster pump)|
Call H2O Today at 860-267-0110
Click to learn more about contaminants in water