- Water Treatment Systems
- Well Pumps
- Well Pressure Tanks
- Water Treatment Supplies
- Air Purification
- Contact Us
Iron Curtain Filter
Featuring the Hellenbrand ProMate 6 Iron Curtain Junior Series for iron in well water
Exclusive Features of the Iron Curtain Jr.
- Custom programming to fit your water chemistry
- Uses less than $5 of electricity per year
- Completely automated
- Digital Display
- Superior oxidation making iron removal more effective
- Expanded bed makes the backwash clean better
- Removes iron from your well water
- Does not need salt or potassium chloride
- Stain-free sinks, toilets, showers
- Enjoy whiter whites and brighter colors in the laundry
Frequently Asked Questions About the Iron Curtain Filter
When can’t we use an Iron Filter?
- The media inside our Iron Filters is called Birm, and it is picky. It will work most efficiently with iron levels below 5 ppm. Your water must also have a high pH, between 6.8 and 8.5.
- We recommend this system whenever we can, but most of CT waters have a low pH with low alkalinity which interferes with Birm’s ability to remove iron.
- Birm does NOT remove hardness.
Why wait any longer?
Call today for your FREE water test and recommendation.