Acid Neutralizer Systems
Featuring the Hellenbrand ProMate 6 High Backwash Digital Acid Neutralizer for acidic water, low pH and corrosive water
Blue Green Stains? Acidic Water? Call us today to schedule a FREE water test and evaluation!
Benefits of an Acid Neutralizer
- Prevents blue-green stains in your shower, bathtub and sinks
- Protects your copper pipes and plumbing
- Removes metallic taste due to acid water
- Stops your hair from turning blue-green
- Prevents copper and lead from leaching into your drinking water
Exclusive Features of our Acid Water Neutralizers
- Superior system design with Vortech TM distribution
- Digital display to inform you about system operation
- Battery backup for power outages with memory chip
- Uses less than $2 of electricity per year
Frequently Asked Questions About a Water Neutralizer
What causes the blue-green stains?
- Copper can produce blue-green stains on sinks, shower walls, and bathroom fixtures.
- In Connecticut, our well water tends to be acidic and corrosive.
- As the corrosive water passes through your copper plumbing, it can leach copper off of your pipes and cause blue green stains.
- It also causes pinhole leaks and thin your copper pipes.
Is acidic water bad for me?
- Acid water is not considered unhealthy. But the copper that it may leach from your plumbing can be.
Call us TODAY for a FREE water test and evaluation by our residential water treatment consultant to see if you need a Water Neutralizer System. 860-267-0110
H2O now services the shoreline, including Guilford CT, Madison CT, Westbrook CT, Killingworth CT, and Old Saybrook CT