Featuring the Bubble-Up System for high levels of radon over 10,000 pCi/L
Benefits of a Radon System
- Removes cancer causing radon from your water
- Does not add any chemicals to your water
- Treats your entire home
Exclusive Features of a Radon System Include
- Space saving compact unit
- Uses a quiet but powerful pump
- Has a safety overflow relief valve
If your radon levels in your water are less than 10,000 pCi/L, you may be able
to install a carbon system.
Frequently Asked Questions about Radon Systems:
Do I really need a radon system?
- The CT Department of Public Health states that radon is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers and sets an action guideline of 5,000 pCi/L.
How does the radon system work?
- For radon levels over 10,000 pCi/L, the treatment recommendation is an air bubbler. The air bubbler releases the harmful radon gas from your water and directs it safely outside through a vent pipe.
- For radon levels under 10,000, the treatment recommendation is activated carbon. The carbon tanks need to be re-bed once a year.
H2O Equipment Company specializes in Radon Treatment. Call us today to remove radon from your water!