Well Pressure Tank – Emergency Service
Repairing & Replacing Well Pumps in Connecticut Since 1967
Available 7 Days a Week
- We can get your water back TODAY!
- We install high quality Sta-Rite pressure tanks
If you have NO WATER:
- Check your gray pressure switch box for a low flow shut-off
- You may need to let the well recover for at least two hours
- As a precaution, consider shutting off power to the pump
For more information, see Pressure Tanks.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover
Frequently Asked Questions about Pressure Tanks
How long do they last?
- About 8 to 10 years on average. However, faulty pumps, sediment, and well problems can shorten the life span
How do I know if it needs to be replaced?
- If there is a leak, the pressure tank may need to be replaced.
- If you hear “clicking” when you’re next to the storage tank- your tank is probably “water-logged”. It also means your pump is turning on and off excessively. That can burn out your pump.
What are they actually called?
The industry calls them “pressure tanks.” But people call them:
- the well tank
- the pump tank
- the blue metal tank
- the holding tank
- the water well pressure tank
- or I don’t know, that thing in my basement that holds water!
CALL US NOW FOR FAST SERVICE!
MONDAY THROUGH SUNDAY, WE’LL BE THERE TO REPLACE YOUR RESIDENTIAL PRESSURE TANK.