- Water Treatment Systems
- Well Pumps
- Well Pressure Tanks
- Water Treatment Supplies
- Air Purification
- Contact Us
The Best Choice for Well Tank Service in Connecticut
As one of the most referred water treatment companies in Connecticut, we take great pride in what we do. Since 1967, H2O Equipment Company, Inc. has been helping residents across Connecticut improve the water pressure of their well water by either repairing or replacing their well tanks or well pumps. Whatever your well tank needs are – we will get you your water back today.
When to Call for Well Tank Replacement or Repair
Are you unsure if you need a well tank repair in CT? All you need to do is ask yourself these five questions:
- Is your water pressure weak, or do you wish it could be higher? With a properly functioning well tank, you can potentially increase your water flow pressure.
- How long has it been since you installed your well tank? If it has been more than 10 years, it may be time for a new one.
- Is there a leak? If so, there is a good chance you will need a well tank replacement.
- Do you hear a clicking sound when you are near your well storage tank? This could mean your well tank is water-logged or being overworked.
- Is your water flow completely absent? In this case, you need to call us immediately for an emergency well tank or pump service, which is available seven days per week. In the meantime, consider shutting off the power to your pump.
Benefits of Our Well Pressure Tanks
All of our well tank installations in Connecticut feature the Challenger Well Pressure Tank. In our opinion, this is the top well pressure tank available, and we are sure you will enjoy its many benefits:
- The high quality and efficiency of our well pressure tanks means that your well pump will last longer.
- With our well storage tanks you can use your water supply without having to turn the pump on with every use.
- The operation of our well tanks is extremely quiet.
- Our well pressure tanks are constructed with heavy gauge steel to ensure they last a long time.
- Even the connections in the well tanks are made with stainless steel so you don’t need to worry about corrosion or breakage.
- Our well tank installation includes a 100-day labor guarantee.
- Every well tank replacement we complete comes with a five-year warranty against defects.
If your well tank is not working properly, do not delay service, as that could cause more severe damage- especially to your well pump. Contact us today for immediate repair or replacement of your well tank to get your water back! No matter the time of day or the day of the week, we will be there to complete the well tank installation in Connecticut.