Indoor Air Quality
Do you know what you are breathing?
- Every day you take about 22,000 breaths
- Each breath contains any amount of:
- Pollutant particles
- Dust mites and their waste
- Chemicals and off-gasses
- Bacteria and mold
Sprays, candles, air fresheners that you use actually pollute your air even more.
In fact, there are so many pollutants in your air, you probably suffer from:
- Burning, itching eyes
- Headaches and fatigue
- Sneezing and coughing
- Mucus filled sinuses and lungs
- Allergy and asthma like symptoms
According to American Demographics:
- Asthma is up 160% over 15 years
- 1 out of 5 people suffer from either asthma or allergies
The Environmental Protection Agency states that, “indoor air pollution is one of the top five risks to your health”.
They know it’s a problem and recommend that you:
- Ventilate your home
- Eliminate the pollutants
- Clean your air with an air purifier
That’s where we come in. We researched for over two years and found what we believe
is the best technology out on the market for the three major classes of air pollution:
- Particle pollutants including pollen, dust and pet dander
- Gasses and chemicals called volatile organic compounds
- Microorganisms and bioaerosols like bacteria, fungi, mold, and viruses
Check out the revolutionary CleanStation air purification system
Frequently Asked Questions about Air Quality
Is my air really unhealthy?
- The Environmental Protection Agency thinks so, and even recommends air purification as one of its top three strategies to improving your air quality.
My home is newer, isn’t the air cleaner in a new home?
- Actually, it’s the opposite. Because new homes are made so air tight and energy efficient, they tend to have higher concentrations of chemicals in the air. Especially from sources you wouldn’t necessarily think of like off-gasses from your rugs, furniture, paint, flooring, counter tops, etc.