- Water Treatment Systems
- Well Pumps
- Well Pressure Tanks
- Water Treatment Supplies
- Air Purification
- Contact Us
Sediment in CT Well Water
- It’s not usually harmful
- It could be soil, turbidity, iron, particles, etc.
- Small amounts can be removed by a sediment water filter
Solve your sediment problem with a Whole House Sediment Filter
Frequently Asked Questions about Sediment
How do I solve a sediment problem?
- Most of the time, with an In-line Sediment Filter
- Lots of sediment might require a Well Pump Screen
How much sediment is a lot?
- Any amount can cause clogging or wear and tear
- If you can see it, it’s a problem and you should install a filter
How often should I change my sediment filter?
- Minimally, about every three months
- If you are changing your filter every few weeks, you may have a serious sediment problem. Call us to evaluate your situation.
Will a sediment filter remove iron?
- Yes, but only iron in particle form and in small amounts
- Most iron from the well is NOT in particle form
Call us with your Sediment problems! 860-267-0110