- Water Treatment Systems
- Well Pumps
- Well Pressure Tanks
- Water Treatment Supplies
- Air Purification
- Contact Us
No Water? Low Pressure?
We offer 7 Day Emergency Service!
When you call 1-800-905-0110 you will speak to a LIVE person
7 days a week to help you with your water emergency.
- A live person will answer the phone
- An experienced technician will come to your home or business
- We will get your water back that same day!
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
The Top 7 Causes of Poor Water Pressure
1. Clogged sediment filters
- Change your filter at least every 3 months
2. Clogged shower heads
- Usually caused by hard water deposits
- A water softener will solve that
3. Dirty water treatment equipment
- Put each system separately into bypass and check your pressure
- If the water pressure is better, you need a tank swap
- Even though most systems are self cleaning, sometimes they get dirty
4. A faulty holding tank or pressure tank
- You should not hear excessive “clicking” while next to it
- Your water should not pulsate or have air bubbles
5. Clogged pipes near your holding tank or pressure tank
- Tap your pipes with a metal screw driver. The copper pipes should go “ting” and not “thud”
6. A leak in your well pipe or well pump
- Do you notice any air in your water?
- Does your water look milky?
7. Clogged aerators (screens) on your faucets and in your washing machine
- The end of your faucet will usually unscrew. Clean the screens.
Bad Water Pressure?
Are you on well water for the first time?
Chances are you are disappointed with your water pressure.
We can give you city-like pressure with a Booster Pump
Why choose H2O to solve your water pressure or pump problems?
Because our standards of excellence give you peace of mind that the job is done right.
Why wait any longer?
Experience the difference with this powerful yet quiet pump.