- Water Treatment Systems
- Well Pumps
- Well Pressure Tanks
- Water Treatment Supplies
- Air Purification
- Contact Us
About H2O Equipment Company, Inc.
Hello. My name is Janet “Jr”. I am the General Manager of H2O. My parents started our family business in 1967. My father, Ray Frosti Sr., worked 7 days a week repairing and installing new water treatment equipment and responding to pump emergencies, while my mother, Janet Frosti “Sr”, handled all the detailed office work every night after her full time job as a school teacher, while raising four kids.
Today, H2O is the most respected and trusted water treatment company servicing Connecticut. Why? Because we solve difficult water problems at a fair price.
AVAILABLE – YES!
- Emergency service 7 days a week
- Routine service – as soon as next day appointments!
- Evening and Saturday appointments for evaluations
EXPERIENCED – OVER 12,500 CUSTOMERS and COUNTING
- On average, our technicians have 12 years experience
- We’ve seen and solved it all- fast and economically!
TRUSTWORTHY – A+
- Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- Super Service Award from Angie’s List
- Approved by Home Advisor
PROFESSIONAL – LICENSED and TRAINED
- Fully licensed by the Dept of Consumer Protection
- Water Quality Association member
- Goulds Pump Professional Dealer
- Pentair Professional Dealer
- Trojan Professional Dealer
- Hellenbrand Professional Dealer
- Glastonbury and Middlesex Chamber member
DEPENDABLE – SINCE 1967
- Founded in 1967 by Ray and Janet Frosti
- H2O is now managed by their daughter, Janet “Jr” who continues to grow and expand the family business.
- East Hampton Today for our participation in “Extreme Makeover”
- Water Technology- March 2009 www.watertechonline-digital.com
PRICED JUST RIGHT
- We offer many options to fit your budget
- Rentals, Sales, Service- everything you need
- Financing available
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover