We offer 7 Day Emergency Service!
When you call 1-800-905-0110 you will speak to a LIVE person 7 days a week to help you with your water emergency.
- A live person will answer the phone.
- An experienced technician will come to your home or business.
- We will get your water back that same day!
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
THE TOP 7 CAUSES OF POOR WATER PRESSURE
1. Clogged sediment filters
- Change your filter at least every 3 months.
2. Clogged shower heads
- Usually caused by hard water deposits
- A water softener will solve that.
3. Dirty water treatment equipment
- Put each system separately into bypass and check your pressure.
- If the water pressure is better, you need a tank swap.
- Even though most systems are self cleaning, sometimes they get dirty.
4. A faulty holding tank or pressure tank
- You should not hear excessive “clicking” while next to it.
- Your water should not pulsate or have air bubbles.
5. Clogged pipes near your holding tank or pressure tank
- Tap your pipes with a metal screw driver. The copper pipes should go “ting” and not “thud”.
6. A leak in your well pipe or well pump
- Do you notice any air in your water?
- Does your water look milky?
7. Clogged aerators (screens) on your faucets and in your washing machine
- The end of your faucet will usually unscrew. Clean the screens.
Contact H2O For Your Water Pressure Solutions
At H2O Equipment, we understand that emergencies happen. That is why we offer seven-day emergency services. By calling us at 1-800-905-0110, you will speak with one of our representatives to help you with your poor water pressure or water pressure issues. After talking to one of our experts, an experienced technician will come to your home to evaluate your issues and get your water back the same day.
If you’re experiencing poor water pressure or bad water pressure and need help finding a solution, reach out to our water pressure professionals with questions or concerns regarding your well water systems. Contact us today for well tank pressure services and set up your one-time FREE water testing!