We offer 7 Day Emergency Service!
When you call 1-800-905-0110 you will speak to a LIVE person 7 days a week to help you with your water emergency.
- A live person will answer the phone.
- An experienced technician will come to your home or business.
- We will get your water back that same day!
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
THE TOP 7 CAUSES OF POOR WATER PRESSURE
1. Clogged sediment filters
- Change your filter at least every 3 months.
2. Clogged shower heads
- Usually caused by hard water deposits
- A water softener will solve that.
3. Dirty water treatment equipment
- Put each system separately into bypass and check your pressure.
- If the water pressure is better, you need a tank swap.
- Even though most systems are self cleaning, sometimes they get dirty.
4. A faulty holding tank or pressure tank
- You should not hear excessive “clicking” while next to it.
- Your water should not pulsate or have air bubbles.
5. Clogged pipes near your holding tank or pressure tank
- Tap your pipes with a metal screw driver. The copper pipes should go “ting” and not “thud”.
6. A leak in your well pipe or well pump
- Do you notice any air in your water?
- Does your water look milky?
7. Clogged aerators (screens) on your faucets and in your washing machine
- The end of your faucet will usually unscrew. Clean the screens.