Water Testing in CT
CITY AND WELL WATER TESTING
Water Treatment Solutions require accurate water analysis. And accurate water analysis starts with H2O. Whether you need a mortgage, are trying to solve a specific water problem, or want to provide your family with safe drinking water, we can help you select the right water tests.
So, where do you begin? You have 4 options:
1. FREE In-Home Water Test – Our most popular test
2. Basic Water Test – good for MOST mortgages
3. Standard Water Test – good for ALL mortgages and best for well water testing
4. Single Parameter Tests – such as coliform bacteria or lead
See below for detailed information about each water test.
Our FREE In-Home Water Test takes about 10 minutes. It’s our most popular and includes:
- Water Hardness Test
- Hydrogen Sulfide (sulfur water)
- pH (acidic water)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
You receive FREE, instant test results – with NO obligations.
Just a handshake and a thank you for inviting us in to help you.
Basic Water Test - Best for Most Mortgages. It includes:
- Nitrate Nitrogen
- Nitrite Nitrogen
This is a great package, but it does NOT include Radon, Lead, Arsenic or Uranium.
Most mortgages would accept this package of testing but NOT VA/FHA loans.
STANDARD WATER TEST - BEST for Well Water Testing, Drinking Water Testing, City Water Testing and Mortgages - including VA/FHA
INCUDES Basic Water Test (see above) PLUS these four:
- Radon in Water
This is the most comprehensive and economical water test package.
We will come to your home or business, collect the water sample, and bring it to our certified laboratory partners.
Results come by email in 3-4 days. We are always available to discuss your lab test results and offer economical solutions if needed.
Mix and Match Water Tests
Sometimes you just need a single test or a grouping by type of contaminant.
These are the most popular.
- Bacteria (coliform & E. coli) – most popular
- Chemical & Physical
- Heavy Metals
- Lead Water Test
- Lead & Copper
- PFAS (Per-and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances)
- Radon in Water – 1 sample
- Radon in Water – 2 samples
- VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Although MOST water tests from labs take 3-4 days, some may take longer.
Make sure you plan enough time for water testing, especially when testing for a new mortgage.