RESIDENTIAL DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS
Improve the taste and quality of your drinking water and make sure it’s free of unwanted contaminants with these residential drinking water systems.
MILLENNIUM REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- Point-of-use space-saver design for installation in a variety of locations
- Large reservoir tank ensures plenty of available filtered drinking water
- Annual replacement of pre-filter, post-filter and inline filter
- Reduces harmful impurities like nitrates, lead, arsenic, radium and total dissolved solids
- Improve taste of coffee, tea, soups and sauces
- Save money by eliminating single-serve bottled water and reduce the amount of plastic in landfills
- Designated faucet installed next to your regular kitchen faucet
CLEAR SOLUTIONS DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
- Under counter high flow filtration system
- Removes contaminants like chlorine, cyst, lead and MTBE
- Provides fresh, great tasting odorless water from your tap
- Removes unpleasant chlorine taste and odor from your ice cubes, drinking water, juices and fruit
- Proprietary carbon block technology
- Sanitary sealed, quick cartridge change
- High flow 1.25 gpm
- 651 gallon capacity
- Certified under NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 401 Industry Standards
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS
Featuring the Hellenbrand Millennium Reverse Osmosis System. Also called an RO. It is a drinking water system that is usually installed at your kitchen sink.
- Removes a wide range of contaminants including sodium, fluoride and more.
- Saves you a ton of money when compared to bottled water.
- Most bottled water from the store is RO water with minerals added to it.
- Designated faucet installed next to your regular kitchen faucet - ask about our different faucet options!
The RO comes with 4 filters:
- Pre Filter: sediment/carbon block to particles like remove silt, rust, chlorine, taste, odor
- Membrane: The "brains" of the RO. This removes dissolved solids and other substances from the water and flushes them down the drain, leaving only the purified water
- Post Filter: Any remaining taste or odor in the water will be filtered by the post carbon filter
- Polishing Filter: Another carbon filter for a last stage of filtration
A Reverse Osmosis System is a great way to filter your drinking water. We think all families should have this for their kitchen sink.