Well Water Pressure Tanks
Featuring the Challenger Well Pressure Tank – the U.S. leader in design and manufacturing of pumps and tanks.
If your Well Pressure Tank is old, rusted, and in need of replacement, you may be experiencing low pressure. Call H2O!
- Prolongs the life of your well pump
- Allows you to use water without turning the pump on every time.
- Quiet operation
Exclusive Features Include
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long life
- Stainless steel service connection- that’s where the plumbing connects to the tank. Other companies use plastic or galvanized which can break or corrode.
- Seamless one-piece water cell- that’s what holds the water.
- Installation comes with our famous 100 day labor guarantee
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty against defects on the tank
Frequently Asked Questions about Storage Tanks
What should the pressure switch be set at?
- For a submersible pump, usually 40-60 psi.
- For a jet pump, usually 30-50 psi.
How do I increase the pressure on my well tank?
- You adjust the pressure switch. Look under the pressure switch cap for directions.
- The large nut on the large spring will adjust both the cut in and cut off pressure and maintain the 20# differential.
- The small nut on the small spring will adjust the cut in pressure.
How long does a storage tank last?
- About 8 to 10 years on average. But faulty pumps, sediment, well problems, etc. can shorten the life span.