About H2O Equipment Company, Inc.
H2O started in 1967 by my parents, Janet and Ray Frosti. I grew up surrounded by water treatment stories and several of us kids worked in the family business. Today, I operate the business with the awesome contribution of ten plus staff members. At H2O, we spend the time and resources to hiring and training the best of the best and using only what we determine to be the best available water treatment systems in the country.
Today, H2O is the most respected and trusted water treatment company servicing Connecticut. Why? Because we solve difficult water problems at a fair price. From our office, field technicians, consultant and manager, we all strive to help you, educate you and be there for you now, and the next 50 years!
AVAILABLE – YES!
- Emergency service 7 days a week
- Routine service – as soon as next day appointments!
- Evening and Saturday appointments for evaluations
EXPERIENCED – OVER 12,500 CUSTOMERS and COUNTING
- On average, our technicians have 12 years experience
- We’ve seen and solved it all- fast and economically!
TRUSTWORTHY – A+
- Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- Super Service Award from Angie’s List
- Approved by Home Advisor
PROFESSIONAL – LICENSED and TRAINED
- Fully licensed by the Dept of Consumer Protection
- Water Quality Association member
- Goulds Pump Professional Dealer
- Pentair Professional Dealer
- Trojan Professional Dealer
- Hellenbrand Professional Dealer
- Glastonbury and Middlesex Chamber member
DEPENDABLE – SINCE 1967
- Founded in 1967 by Ray and Janet Frosti
- H2O is now managed by their daughter, Janet “Jr” who continues to grow and expand the family business.
- East Hampton Today for our participation in “Extreme Makeover”
- Water Technology- March 2009 www.watertechonline-digital.com
PRICED JUST RIGHT
- We offer many options to fit your budget
- Rentals, Sales, Service- everything you need
- Financing available
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover