Reverse Osmosis Systems
Featuring the Hellenbrand Millennium Reverse Osmosis System. Also called an RO. It is a drinking water system that is usually installed at your kitchen sink.
- Removes a wide range of contaminants including sodium, fluoride and more.
- Saves you a ton of money when compared to bottled water.
- Most bottled water from the store is RO water with minerals added to it.
- Designated faucet installed next to your regular kitchen faucet – ask about our different faucet options!
- The RO comes with 4 filters:
- Pre Filter: sediment/carbon block to particles like remove silt, rust, chlorine, taste, odor
- Membrane: The “brains” of the RO. This removes dissolved solids and other substances from the water and flushes them down the drain, leaving only the purified water
- Post Filter: Any remaining taste or odor in the water will be filtered by the post carbon filter
- Polishing Filter: Another carbon filter for a last stage of filtration
A Reverse Osmosis System is a great way to filter your drinking water. We think all families should have this for their kitchen sink.