We will deliver Salt and/or Potassium Chloride to your home or business.
Our service technician will:
- bring it into your basement
- add it to your salt tank
- take away the empty bags
All at no additional charge!
We also carry these products at our home office:
25 West High Street
East Hampton, CT.
- Sediment filters
- Carbon filters
- Soda ash
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcite (limestone) and corosex for your Neutralizer
- and more…
Frequently Asked Questions about Salt and Potassium Chloride
What is the difference between the two?
- Your Water Softener can use either salt or potassium chloride or a combination of both.
- If you are on a low sodium diet, it’s better to use potassium chloride, which is salt free.
How much salt will my softener use?
- That depends. Older systems use more salt.
- Advanced systems like our ProMate 6 will track your water usage – making the system very efficient.
- On average, your softener will use about 12-20 bags of salt per year.
How can I reduce the amount of salt I use?
- Avoid using treated water for your lawn or garden, to fill your pool, or for irrigation.
- Also, consider updating your Softener to a more efficient system.
When you check your salt level, also check the timers on your
Water Treatment Systems to make sure they are set for the current time of day.