- Water Treatment Systems
- Well Pumps
- Well Pressure Tanks
- Water Treatment Supplies
- Air Purification
- Contact Us
Water Softeners in CT
Water Softener Defined: Softeners remove hardness, iron, and manganese. The resin inside the tank removes these elements until the resin is full, and then the tank will regenerate to clean itself using a salt and water solution from the brine tank.
Water Softener Features:
Featuring the Hellenbrand ProMate 6 High Backwash Digital Water Softener
- Technologically advanced digital valve
- Digital valve is user friendly and efficient
- Built to handle tough iron problems
- Superior design, with a Vortech distributor
- Uses less salt than outdated systems
- Battery backup for power outages
- Premium resin for longer resin life
- Uses less than $2 of electricity per year
- Programmed for your specific water problems
Benefits of a Water Softener
- Treats for iron, hard water, and manganese
- Eliminate rusty orange stains and rings in sinks, tubs, toilets and showers
- Soft water
- Softer skin and more manageable hair
- Soaps and shampoos can last 25% longer
- Increases water heater efficiency up to 29%
- Extends the life of plumbing, dishwashers, water heaters, and washing machines
- Enjoy whiter whites and softer laundry
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do residents need a Water Softener in Connecticut?
- Connecticut well water can be very high in iron and hard water. Iron is especially found in towns like East Hampton CT, Colchester CT, and Marlborough CT.
- High iron can be difficult to treat. That is why we have found the latest technology for High Backwash Water Softeners to be the best option.
Can I use Salt or Potassium Chloride (KCL) for my Water Softener?
- Your water softener can use either salt or potassium chloride or a combination of both. If you are on a low-sodium diet, it’s better to use KCL. Salt will add sodium to your drinking water. Potassium Chloride will add potassium to your water.
Call us TODAY for a FREE water test and evaluation by our CT residential water softener treatment consultant. H2O services many towns in Connecticut, including Marlborough CT, Glastonbury CT, Hebron CT, Tolland CT, and Bolton CT. We want to be your water company! Click to learn more about: –iron staining –hard water –manganese
You may not realize it, but hard water can cause a lot of turmoil in your life. From drying out your skin and hair to causing stains in your bathtub to making your water heater less efficient – hard water is a real problem in many homes. That’s where our Connecticut water softener systems come in.
And as if that weren’t enough, Connecticut well water is also naturally high in iron and manganese, which are the two main minerals that cause red, orange and black staining in your sinks, bathtubs, toilets, laundry and dishwashers! Trying to treat these minerals on your own is downright impossible. But with our water softeners, all of the hardness, iron and manganese is effortlessly removed from your water—so all you have is fresh, clear, soft water running from your faucets.
Our state of the art water softening systems feature all of the latest technology to ensure that your water is treated without using up too much electricity or salt. In fact, our CT water softeners only cost about two dollars per year in electricity to run. Our advanced water softeners are easy to use and built to handle even the toughest iron, manganese and hard water problems found in residential well water.
Additionally, our water softening systems feature high-quality materials that will work flawlessly for years, and they even have a battery backup in case of power outages. Each of our Connecticut water softener systems is customized for your specific needs, so you are never paying for anything you don’t use or need.
Are you ready to experience the benefits of water softening? Do you want cleaner tubs and sinks? Would you love more manageable hair and softer skin? What about a lower energy bill thanks to your water heater working better? With a water softener, all of this can be yours, and so much more.
We would love to come do a free water test on your Connecticut well water. One of our experienced technicians will be able to test your water – right in your home, and then recommend the perfect water softening system for you. Don’t delay—a cleaner home and softer skin awaits you.