Water Softener Systems
Featuring the Hellenbrand ProMate 6 High Backwash Digital Water Softener
Digital technology and design!
Iron in your water? Call us today to schedule a FREE water test and evaluation.
Exclusive Features of our Water Softeners
- Technologically advanced programmable digital valve
- Digital valve is user friendly and efficient
- Built to handle tough iron problems
- Superior system design, with a Vortech TM distribution
- Uses less salt and water than outdated day wheel systems
- Battery backup for power outages with memory chip
- Premium cross linked resin for longer resin life
- Uses less than $2 of electricity per year
Benefits of a Water Softener
- Treats for iron, hard water, and manganese
- Eliminate rusty orange stains and rings in sinks, tubs, toilets and showers
- Soft water
- Softer skin and more manageable hair
- Soaps and shampoos can last 25% longer
- Increases water heater efficiency up to 29%
- Extends the life of plumbing, dishwashers, water heaters, and washing machines
- Enjoy whiter whites and softer laundry
Frequently Asked Questions About a Water Softener
Why do I need a water softener if I have iron in my water?
- Because a water softener ALSO removes iron with the added benefit of softening your water and removing manganese.
- Also, Connecticut waters can be difficult to treat. We discovered water softening systems works great in high iron towns like East Hampton CT, Colchester CT, Marlborough CT, etc.
Can I use Salt or Potassium Chloride (KCL) for my Water Softener?
- Your water softener can use either salt or potassium chloride or a combination of both. If you are on a low-sodium diet, it’s better to use KCL. Salt will add sodium to your drinking water. Potassium Chloride will add potassium to your water.
Call us TODAY for a FREE water test and evaluation by our CT residential water treatment consultant. 860-267-0110
H2O services many towns in Connecticut, including Marlborough CT, Glastonbury CT, Hebron CT, Tolland CT, and Bolton CT. We want to be your water company!