Water Softener Systems
Featuring the Hellenbrand ProMate 6 High Backwash Digital Water Softener
Digital technology and design!
Iron in your water? Call us today to schedule a FREE water test and evaluation.
Exclusive Features of our Water Softeners
- Technologically advanced programmable digital valve
- Digital valve is user friendly and efficient
- Built to handle tough iron problems
- Superior system design, with a Vortech TM distribution
- Uses less salt and water than outdated day wheel systems
- Battery backup for power outages with memory chip
- Premium cross linked resin for longer resin life
- Uses less than $2 of electricity per year
Benefits of a Water Softener
- Treats for iron, hard water, and manganese
- Eliminate rusty orange stains and rings in sinks, tubs, toilets and showers
- Soft water
- Softer skin and more manageable hair
- Soaps and shampoos can last 25% longer
- Increases water heater efficiency up to 29%
- Extends the life of plumbing, dishwashers, water heaters, and washing machines
- Enjoy whiter whites and softer laundry
Frequently Asked Questions About a Water Softener
Why do I need a water softener if I have iron in my water?
- Because a water softener ALSO removes iron with the added benefit of softening your water and removing manganese.
- Also, Connecticut waters can be difficult to treat. We discovered water softening systems works great in high iron towns like East Hampton CT, Colchester CT, Marlborough CT, etc.
Can I use Salt or Potassium Chloride (KCL) for my Water Softener?
- Your water softener can use either salt or potassium chloride or a combination of both. If you are on a low-sodium diet, it’s better to use KCL. Salt will add sodium to your drinking water. Potassium Chloride will add potassium to your water.
Call us TODAY for a FREE water test and evaluation by our CT residential water treatment consultant. 860-267-0110
H2O services many towns in Connecticut, including Marlborough CT, Glastonbury CT, Hebron CT, Tolland CT, and Bolton CT. We want to be your water company!
Click to learn more about: