Chemical Feed Filter for Acidic Water
When you have a very low pH (below 5.5), we recommend a Chemical Feed Pump. We also call this a “Chemfeed”.
- Protects your plumbing and pipes from damaging corrosive water.
- Stops blue-green staining in your sinks, showers and bathtubs.
- Helps to prevent pin hole leaks in your copper pipes
Special Features of our Best Selling Chemical Feed Pump
- Very easy to maintain.
- The pump is quiet and automated.
- Does not add any hardness to your water.
Frequently Asked Questions about a Chemical Feed Pump
How does it work?
- When your well pump turns on, it also turns on your chemical feed pump and injects a solution of soda ash and water into your main water line.
- Every few months, you make another “batch” of solution that is stored in a solution tank.
Can I taste the soda ash?
- Most people never know it’s there.
What is the warranty coverage?
- One year manufacturer’s warranty against defects on the motor
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty against defects on the solution tank